turning point
First, I wish the love Heidi a happy birthday. My brother Andrea, I wish a happy birthday for tomorrow and cordial greetings.
As if I had known it, will take place after a time of internal change. Everything is relative, and even their liberty within the meaning of Viewer. I've gotten used to some things and get along well. I can reach things, because I've learned how things work here.
I have visited a shopping center in Recife, which is comparable with ours. The trip by ônibus ziehmlich was tight, but this is normal. Depending on season very closely. Sometimes I just leave and see something else. Today I visited another project. It was very interesting for me. Girls and guys are only there in the morning and be with all sorts of deals. It was extremely clean and oderntlich that just shows me that it is also possible here to enforce such standards.
I kept painted with the guys and I'm good, although It is difficult sometimes.
It makes them fun. I realize only now that paint can be a Terapie and how much you know a child learns this. As it related to my son years ago I had unfortunately prejudices.
I come here with many of my prejudices in touch. So also the religion. I must say that I have known some of what I was always unclear. There are many answers and I suddenly seems logical and understandable. I'll take it, can do what I do.
I started to distribute some of my things. I plan everything I did as it considers. It's like an inner compulsion to let go.
I found a teacher who can teach me something on the weekends. Das macht mir riesig Spass und hilft uns beiden.
Eu mando muitos beijos. Daqui a pouco o tempo vai correr muito. E no final, vou sentir até falta
do projeto!
Abraços Nadia
0 comments:
Post a Comment