Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Va Appraisal How Long Does It Take?

knowledge

Hi folks
I realized for me and understood why I am now just landed on my life here. I am the transformation from I come to a self-closer. Maybe because I have to disputations with me.

On Saturday I got my teacher Susi Teologiestudium accompanied her and was able to be visitor. I spent the whole day. One and a half hours, a four-way switch times. We have had lunch with a friend and then I was able to visit a favela (poor neighborhood) next door. It is very exciting to meet so many people and it interests me. If it works, I'll go again on Saturday.

On Sunday I had a well-known beach here (Porto de Galinhas) met. It was something completely different and really a tourist as I know. It was very nice and well maintained. It has a natural stone there to visit and enter with living bodies. Incredible to see and touch.
Es ist in Brasilien zur Zeit sehr heiss. Selbst die Einheimischen leiden. Es ist, wie ich höre, ein ausseroldentlich heisser Sommer. Man duscht und duscht und duscht.

Heute war ich in Olinda um mich von meinem Patenmädchen zu verabschieden. Ich war zum Mittagessen eingeladen. Für die Rückfahrt musste ich ein Taxi haben, da sie mir so viel Gechenke machten. Selbst eine Torte...... Die Begegnung war überwältigend. Nun, wo wir uns kennen, sehen wir uns nicht mehr. Was bleibt ist die Erinnerung und die Hoffnung auf ein Wiedersehen!
Ich war bei Leda und Christoph zum Zvieri und wir konnten uns auch noch einmal ganz toll unterhalten. Ich habe ein sehr gutes Gefühl bei ihnen and feel understood. You will assist the transition from Valdenia and I trust them. Her puppy was adopted and taken part so to speak.

A última semana está chegando gente, quero aproveitar desse tempo. Muitos beijos da
Nadia

0 comments:

Post a Comment