Monday, February 8, 2010

Bible Verse Birhday For A Son

Carnival

From Carnival I get here with not much. It is compatible not with the faith. I do not mind, sowiso'm not the type for it.
But even a hard and a caipirinha, perhaps even a cigarette was not bad. This is compatible with the faith but not all! Fortunately I have the trip into a Caipi Olinda. ordered.
Football is an important thing here, it is played almost every day and often there are also friendlies with others.
I was the first time in the pool and had used it for a slowdown.
I hear every day interesting Gechichten of life. Often it is also a judge, reports, desire, request, social workers, educators, education, discipline, psychiatrists, addiction and support. I usually have professionally not to do so, most as a mother. That seems too good here. Only time I understand why everything here is really complete. If something around, it's gone. Powder or other use of goods is wasted in excess. Recently I wanted a rubbish bag, take out I had deposited under the sink, there were only scraps. Someone probably wanted to build a kite. There are children who need the underwear of the roommate and then they put back into the closet they do not have to wash. This is just a variant. The women here know the children and younger people, exactly. These are things I do not see. Necessity is the mother of invention, it was always like that. Once a boy (mixed with glue) the line of its roof with glass-made flour to smeared do better for others. I myself did not know that this can be very dangerous for humans. I happened read the book The Kite Runner before my visit and now I see how the game works.
I have not yet mentioned that there are a variety piercing beasts, they are called Maruim. They are so small as fruit flies and sting, especially at night. You're using a mosquito net was not much. I took a long time to have an eye for it.
Much love Nadia

0 comments:

Post a Comment