half
Hallo zusammen
Ich habe nun mehr als die Hälfte durch. Morgen sind es noch drei Wochen. Letzte Woche war ich einkaufen in Recife. Weil die Vorbereitungsarbeiten für Karneval in Gang waren, konnte man nicht überal mit dem Auto hin. Ich war in Begleitung von Cícero, ein junger Mann aus dem Projekt, der sich auskennt und mich gefahren hat. Ich konnte alles erledigen, was ich wollte. Sogar DC´s aus alten brasilianischen Zeiten, die damals auf Schallplatten waren, I was able to buy new. We have walked a lot and at noon I had then seen. I'm just no longer the latest and get tired when strolling. That is, we actually had a real spikes on it.
The financial responsibility of municipalities Igarassu invited me to the carnival. A chance to see how the so is here. Around noon there was a dinner for all municipal employees. Then we met with the school to move. Actually very similar to this. In this case it was purely a street carnival. Accompanied by the appropriate music, a line is hopping down the road. Yes you can say to the quiet Sun Who grew up with it, which was probably in the blood. People are easily disguised. They are painted and in good spirits. It is not a Samba and has nothing to do with Carnival in Rio. The direction is called forró. People can get out of the sow and usually with a lot of alcohol. Men play queen and are happy with it. I personally came before me a little out of place and have it be seen. The people in the community were very friendly and it was something new. I took the opportunity to see how things are done there. There Were there a rum and sweet wine for aperitif! Otherwise, it was ziehmlich see so much disgusting drunk. is now past the carnival and also to our project is a little calmer.
Did I already mention that there are beans and rice every day. There are various meats or pasta or salad or couscous for lunch. The beans are brown and are cooked with some vegetables. I would have very much wanted to eat black beans. Scharz beans with pot meat (feijoada, Brazil's national dish), I really like. In this region of Brazil, however, are usually brown beans and ultimately cheaper.
I have received some leash pictures to paint. In addition I have worried some color and accessories. The last days had only three children here, the others were at sea. So I painted with them. It was a huge challenge and I felt like with kindergarten.
These guys were but 14 YEARS. They made very difficult, but had no experience with water color and brush work around. If I was not looking for a moment, they painted over all or were busy with something else. We have spent three days on it and the result is well under the circumstances to very good.
The boys are rascals, it is much wanted and destroyed accidentally. Yesterday there were tiles on the roof. They wanted to save kites. Today, it is for rain and that's what it was noticed. Everything that is not nailed and nailed down is made and used. Even the dog eats shoes or towels when he got caught. Education is real hard work.
então, vamos lá. To beijo com Muita saudade da sua Nadia
0 comments:
Post a Comment