Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bithday Cake For A Hair Stylist

computer problems

So, am back.
past week, I can not access the internet. I'm sitting here in an internet café. One of the guys who accompanied me. This is very good. For the first time by the way, I'm doing this. Unbelievable that you have snow. I can not sleep at night and needed a ventilator. Recently I I have a Morquitonetz. I'm verstochen ziehmlich and the legs are in high spirits every night I hunt mosquitoes. I'm actually quite good at it yesterday and even threw barata (cockroach). I do not give up until they are mice.
I was in Olinda and got to know my sponsored girl. I have stayed at a guesthouse there and it was like a vacation, with television and such. I met the head of the project. Christopher and Leda are of agua viva ausserordendliche people. The children are there school tutoring. Valdenia achtjäriges is a girl and we were able to spend much time together. I've met the parents and their home. The mother takes the child every day (50 min. On foot) in the supporting classes, in addition to the regular classroom course. I had many good discussions, even from mother to mother. It makes me happy that I can use the spoke. We had a taxi for half a day and when I asked the mother what she needs, rolled her tears on her cheeks. She has asked for nothing, everything was expensive and only is the twenty francs a month for food are her gift enough. A decent education for the child was her dream and she has only one child that she has taken three years old! The meeting was very important to me.
On my return, on the same day I saw a woman who has vollgejammert me how bad she is. She has 18 children is again pregnant and a life partner has all the sexual abuse. I also understand that, it sends the larger daughters acquire. You receive the money of a sponsorship from somewhere. So I am very happy with my lot and I have seen with my own eyes that Valdenia live in clean and fair!
I made some trips.
playing tennis on the beach in Recife. Other projects visited. Jungle commission, which made me afraid. But it was great and I saw fruit and plants, even animals like never before. Fortunately, no snake !!!!! Ants, crickets, which in itself destroy pine etc
My cravings are currently out of control again and you will be smart. Es geht kaum ohnen Extrawurst. Ich habe vier Dosen Kondensmilch gekauft und wenn die Leiter mal weg sind, werden wir das Zeug über die Hände laufen lassen und aufschlürfen. In diesem Sinne.
É muito tarde, eu desejo uma boa noite.
um abraço da Nadia em Pernambuco Brasil

0 comments:

Post a Comment