Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Isthere A Fogger For Rats

forward

Herzlichen Dank für eure Zeilen.
Nach dem Telefonat mit Herr Steiner hat sich einiges getan. Am gleichen Nachmittag habe ich das
Zentrum von Igarassu gesehen, wo einige antike Kirchen sind. Geschichtlich gesehen waren hier einmal die Holländer. Danach habe ich den Zweitwohnsitz vom Projekt, am Meer, in Itamaracá gesehen. Höhrt sich gut an, ich weiss. Dort ist es aber noch viel einfacher als hier. I was flabbergasted! Then they told me how it looked some time ago. No solid ground and partially open ....
I think extra short on all accounts, there were more to tell, but this is too much. So in any case, the roof is not in order and the rain is coming. The walls are suffering and the whole building. The mattresses are stacked on the day and at night to sleep where it is distributed where it is dry. I am not keen to stay at sea. I have a luxury suite. May change the perspective. For the children, but this is a great change in the holidays and they come away again. A portion is here and a there, then is changed.
On Saturday afternoon, I was at a Swiss in Recife invited to lunch. She knows the project well and has invited a bus full of children. The drive into the city reminded me of Basel and Zurich. No hustle and good signage. Also not many tracks. Back in São Paulo there were six in and six out. It was unbelievable, let alone today.
I have spoken with my family there, and unfortunately lives a part is not as assumed in the seed Pernambuco but two southern states in Aracaju (Sergipe seed). Tough luck, that's too far.
On Sunday afternoon I was here near the sea. Again, the bus (Combi) is filled and there was a trip. It is brimming with mussels. I've never been in such a warm ocean bathed. It has, however, does not take much time when Jamerson (Top section) made a statement that will rumble and runs the vehicle. This is just like that, when honked, then run one and makes the gate open or shut. So I have had the Abwechsung days and it has done me good.
It has only cold water. The washing machine does not heat up. For a shower is a matter of course. I wash my clothes by hand often. Only the light stuff. I sometimes soft, and look it off. Think again I have to mother. If I have only see the block of soap. That would be me at home in a dream not to mind!
the evening it is possible that Roseli together bathes the boys, because the pants lying around in the rooms and are not washed. I'm also with Flavio, who is still just too lazy to throw them into the laundry discharge. There are then so on for 18 YEARS and have to fix that.
by the weekend here in the neighborhood often singing prayer stat. This reminds me of Islam. We hear just God, Jesus, heaven and liberation through a microphone.
way, I was in church on Sunday. The room reminds me of a Teorielokal. A rolling gate as an input directly to the street and a back and forth of the people. No church sign. About 50 pieces were there. Embarrassed me was when the pastor welcomed me and foreign to me came to me and shook hands. For me it was a language lesson and Bible Lesson in one. He has a theme (authority) addressed, explained and summarized what I want more. As with all thank
stretched his hands in the sky, I knew what Anita said in her report. It comes just before completely out of place. Unfortunately, even here the show is too long, though the music is super modern. With guitar, drums and all the trimmings.
Yesterday I Hr. Haller's daughter Tamara met. We had a very good discussion.
Maybe I see them again before they traveled home on Friday.
morning I go to Olinda and spend two days there. This is stuff for the next entry.
It's better than me at the beginning and I understand the whole always better. In terms help here again, there is much to explain what I want when I'm home. I am getting, hold about two months without having its best. Well, that and the whole point.
então Amigos, já esta na hora de dizer até logo. Abraços e beijos

Nadia





0 comments:

Post a Comment