Friday, January 22, 2010

Gay Guys Daresand Challages

thoughts

I thank you very much for the news. Yes, I'm in Igarassu. I would like to respond to each individual, but it takes too long. I must make it clear, however, that I did not have the Fussficher, but a child and I watched the OP. My feet are back to me. They have not geschält oder sonst ein Zeichen der Sonne. Sie waren geschwollen, als hätten sie Wasser drin und haben sehr weh getan. Sie waren aber auch rot. Nun nach etwa 10 Tagen ist alles gut. Ich kannte das einfach nicht. Am abend sind die Füsse eher heisss.
Weil ich alleine im Nebenhaus schlafe, hatte ich nachts genug Zeit für Gedanken. Mittlerweile bin ich nicht mehr alleine und alle Welt warnt vor Rejane, die ich zwar kennengelernt habe, aber noch nicht in Aktion sah. übrigens, im Nebenhaus sind nur Frauen, damit ihr das richtig versteht. Wenn die Schule losgeht, wird früher Tagwache sein. Also, ich denke darüber nach, dass es im Mititär wohl ähnlich ist. Keine Intimsphäre, Keine Freiheit, kein Kühlschrank für sich.
Das Gelände ist mit Mauern umgeben, keiner der Jungs kann einfach weg ( ca. 20 Jungs), Kollegen besuchen oder mal schnell zum Nachbar. Auch nicht zum Kiosk oder in den Ausgang schon gar nicht. Sie gehen in die Schule, Kirche oder mal ein gemeinsamer Ausflug mit mehreren Fahrten ans Meer. Die Frage laute also, Dach über dem Kopf, Essen und Ausbildung oder Freiheit und keine Perspektive. Es gibt Kinder die Abhauen, weil sie es nicht aushalten. Andere
lernen damit umzugehen, sind zufrieden und leben seit 10 Jahren so. Anita hat es fertiggebracht, die Kinder sogar mal in eine Pizzeria auszuführen, weiss Gott wie. Ich hätte nie gedacht, dass ich in eine Situation komme, wo ich mich gefangen fühle, einfach nicht tun kann, what I want and I can not move freely. Even though I drive the car and truck makes no sense to expose myself to that risk. I am dependent on others who show me how it works here and this is new for me.
Today I was with Mr.. Steiner talk on the phone. He belongs to a different project, there is my Gottimädchen of Brazil. I absolutely want to see it, I know only through photographs, but I feel very connected. He can help me to come to Olinda and the talk has done me good. I know I still have time, but suddenly it's over. If and only if I knew how to get to the places.

I have good wife talks on the school system, education and children. Gerusa, was a teacher to me until now to answer all questions. Just as I dreamed me. Better than any crash course in Switzerland. Also, children become the teachers, but I have to watch more. You think you write it so it is not Sun O can also help a U are, etc. But every indication to me.
It happened that I suddenly think or say things that I have never used more.
heard the chirping of a bird the morning and you say it is, bem ti ver (good to see you) I have not heard this bird call in 20 years. It shot through the head bem ti ver, bem ti ver only to say, everything is learned somewhere. There are words that just belong down here and you need it not in Switzerland.
the beginning I often had cravings and hunger. I would have never taken anything, while the others must see. All or none is my motto.
usually come here first, the leaders and adults, then the younger ones. The adults have the right nachzuschöpfen or special treatment to have. Because I sit with the children at meals, I bring the just do not have the heart. Once there was
Rindsplätzli, the meat was so tough that the boy I do not eat a piece of opposite could. We let it disappear in the manga shells and he was relieved. If it
Swiss chocolate gibt, muss man keinen suchen. Sie stehen alle in kürze da. Auch wenn es sonst mal was Ausserordentliches gibt.
Es hat ein Schwimmbad hier, ein kleiner Luxus für die Kinde. Das Wasser ist allerdings nicht immer klar. Ich konnte mich noch nicht überwinden reinzuhüpfen. Es regnet oft, was mich verwundert. Dann ist die Luft noch feuchter und selbst Kartonschachteln fallen irgendwie in sich zusammen. Mit Wäsche aufhängen ist das so eine Sache. Wenn die Sonne scheint trocknet sie schnell. Es kann aber in kürze umschlagen und alles ist nass. Es gibt auch viele Gewitter mit Stomausfall.
Es hat Hühner und einen Hahn, die im Gelände rumlaufen und die Schalen der gegessenen Früchte essen. Es hat einen eigenen Gemüsegarten.
It is usually completed everything, clothes pegs, washing powder, use goods, food. This control is all unknown and not too much is verschendet. Not only the keys that are regularly searched. I can not leave the main house, the kids are so curious, it will all be touched what is new.
The prices seem to electric. Equipment, furniture, hygiene items like cleaning products is very high. Almost like us.
At the moment I'm not much in the kitchen cooking, more cleaning up. Otherwise, you can smell the morning after steamed onion and Knofi. I know that my sister would love this, as I do. At night I make the kitchen ready, after the children did their part. Yesterday I made the floor finished floor cloth under your feet. That is, the water is already sufficient washing of the floor. Well, the larger the lobe the better. In any case I was there alone with a Saugaudi in a sport. The flap was great and I could practice! Yes, most of you have noticed that I miss my cleaning things. I was in nu through the whole place, but whatever. Just do not get upset. The fruit and vegetable dishes with set-up are on tables (with table cloth), in the sink and
elsewhere. It would be so simple, but the bucket is gone forever.
One need not look for the broken things in house construction, but probably perfect.
At my house it's the other way around.
It's a different world and I have insight. It is positive at the end. Either way. Fortunately, my husband Hugo and has taught me patience. His attitude helps me here, though we so often have quarrels at home. At least I get to Sromausfall not immediately panic. Even if the gas stove is on the dark and not a candle in the house. My flashlight is only at the train when it gets worse!
greetings to all. Especially my mom. He can say. Yes, you're right, every washed-sack can be very valuable when you need it. Suddenly I'm looking for a cord or a piece of wood or paper. All the things we throw away and yet it is also later be.
Eu desejo um bom fim de semana para vocês, tomam conta de vocês.
beijos Nadia

0 comments:

Post a Comment