arrival
I have the trip went well and I am here now. I could not believe that I'm really in Brazil. Already on the trip I was able to speak enough Portuguese. I learned more about a Brazilian who lives in Frick, ie a village. Another woman from Germany who for 23 years working as a nun around here. Another Brazilian who lives in China. The talks were very interesting and entertaining trip accordingly. Many memories were suddenly there and I was settled as at the airport picked up. I was a third off the plane and quickly through passport control, while I was Mr Hall for the Council in the run very grateful. I recognized Roseli and her family at the airport have now and my relief was great. We drove by car to the project and all the children were awake and have welcomed me. Everyone wanted to see who comes here and were curious, the welcome was very warm. The accommodation is modest, but I have enough space and a shower and toilet next door. But nothing with a nice Spiegelschraenklein and so unnecessary .... nothing. Just as it is for everyone here. Any electrician would up the walls. Nothing to flush Strip and things you will not receive in our face. It has at first just a shock.
The second shock was the morning meal, when I saw all the fruit. What I never finished in Switzerland, brought here as a matter of finally versa. You eat fruit all day.
SOWISO if you have in your garden. At the moment this means, banana and manga.
I had to think of Vivien, the fruits of love. Well, I have survived the forced conversion and a good digestion.
Anita was right, the kids here just give a lot back. Your name is on everyone's lips
and all have good memories. It has good fit here and done a lot for all. It has given me for every child and every adult a small album with photos of their time
here they mit so viel liebe erstellt hat, es ist einfach grossartig. Die Alben werden bei einer schoenen Gelegenheit festlich verteilt.
Ich habe mitlerweile genug Zeit um an meine zwei Kinder und Hugo zu Hause zu denken. Ich wollte es so und ich werde das hier durchziehen soweit moeglich. Ich gebe allerdings zu, dass ihr mir sehr fehlt. Ich bin immernoch in der Eingewoehnungsfase und da gibt es eben Heimweh.
Ich habe mir heute die einheimischen Schlappen, Havaianas zugelegt, es ist kaum moeglich in anderen Sandalen zu gehen. Dafuer habe ich die Anlage in Begleitung zu Fuss verlassen und die Gegend gesehen. Nun wuerde ich auch alleine gehen, einkaufsmoeglichkeiten sind nicht weit. Die Hauptstrasse zu ueberqueren will gelernt sein. Da wartet not because of any Fussaenger. It is really very hot. I was looking forward, but like everything is just too much. I already knew how it feels when everything is damp somehow. Even in bed at night, because we can hardly get used.
If all go to dinner prevails, a wordless quiet discipline that has impressed me.
First, take the ladder and adults, then to the children of the age or the tables. No hustle, no Gemotze. Everyone prays in his own way before he eats. Here I had to automatically think of my dear son, Flavio. Namely, it is then also aufgeraumt behind and not who has Kuechendienst spurt!
I'm fine and I'm at the beginning. It may be that I can not write because it PC
are problems, you'll see. It runs not always as you want, this is still normal and than and it was always like that. When I look out the window and the combination with exhaust on the ground can see, I wonder how they will manage it.
soon
to grande abraço
0 comments:
Post a Comment