Yes, children are not much happened lately. I have now been
for 4 weeks vacation and go to January. Tomorrow, I
briefly into the school to write a Matheexam. The teacher has all stupid
rewritten using Google Translator in German .....
sau stupid, I'm curious what comes out of there. There will always
is hot and unbearable it is .... it's still spring. Currently
HERE here all nice and round with the ANC. Did you know that all diseased
statistics on AIDS in South Africa is fake,
because the ANC has set up a law that it is forbidden to write in a
death certificate that the deceased died of AIDS. The
then write accessible TB. Well here is about politics more than enough
discussed. Yesterday
wanted to kill the big dog's puppies. He has simply pushed the
in the pond. The big dog, Monkey, it totally depressed and
my host mother thought would be suicidal, because he does not get the full attention
more ...
Bi
-
Vanessa Neuber
0 comments:
Post a Comment