Sunday, November 14, 2010

Marriott Employee Discount Rate

Wochenende

Unfortunately we are not in the Lion Park yesterday down because a few tourists were mauled by the lions almost.

No, joking .... we could not go because the park fuer irgendetwas besonders geschlossen hat. Naja naechste Woche.

Am Freitag haben wir uns DVD's ausgeliehen. Ein paar Freunde meiner Gasteltern kamen.
Ihr muesst wissen, dass meine Gastmutter ganz schlechtes Englisch spricht, aber ich verstehe sie immer. Als ich dann am Freitag in die Kueche gegangen bin, um sie zu fragen wie nochmal der Freund von meiner Gastschwester heisst, hat sie nur geantwortet: My name is Salomie....

Gestern war auch nicht viel los, da meine Gastschwester fuer Examen lernen muss. Es kam nur eine Freundin (Selina) von der Schule. Sie ist dunkelhaeutig und meine Gasteltern kennen sie schon sehr lange (Ihre Mutter hat fuer die als Hausmaedchen worked). I was so used to it now that the Hausmaedchen or Gaertner eat from plastic dishes must eat, but even Selina has plastic tableware .... I was a little shocked.

In the evening we had a braai. It was a family friend there and we've talked about 2 hours over whether Hitler was a good or a bad man is .... could you imagine yes who was for good and who evil for ... Well I have now realized that it is no where to declare that Hitler was an evil person seeeeeehr. I then put it simply (Here's a HI from my host father) that we close the topic better, and never talk about it more ....

you should be aware that the weekend is always the friend of my host sister there. The drives us everywhere and pays everything for us. My host parents allow but only if I am in the process ......

This morning I'm wrong with eye pain (yes eye pain) woke up ... I thought I would die. I did not really take what I do, so I decided to simply a purely ibuprophen whistled and after 15 minutes the pain was gone .... But now times in serious eye pain ?!!?!!

Yes, now I'm sitting here ... today is still cooked Indian and otherwise only relaxxt, since it is again higher than 40 degrees and you really just machen kann, als sich von einem Platz zum Anderen zu bewegen....

Ich hoffe euch geht es gut
Man sieht sich

Vanessa


Ach ja und gerade im Moment hat mich ne Biene inne Ferse gestochen.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment