Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mortgage Underwriting Dvd

Meine erste Begegnung mit....einer SCHLANGE!!!!

Yesterday I had my first encounter with a snake ....

I was outside with the dogs to play. I had foolishly thrown the ball into a bush, and yes, it was a snake feeeeetttteeeee. Jesus, what did I screamed. I cried at least 2 minutes only and ran it into the house. My host father came to meet me with a club (the thought someone tried to kidnap me) and yelled at me if I was okay. When I had then told him what had happened, I was laughed at her. We are back (I am armed with NEM floor) went to the bushes to see what is it for a snake. My host father was standing with his back to me (his best friend was also there) and suddenly he turned around and he had a stick in his hand. I thought of course, It was the snake cried ..... and again, shouting, screaming. My host father and his buddy .... ey had a joke .... That was nasty ....

morning we will go to a farm where there are 25 different animal species. Lions, cheetahs, giraffes, zebras, and we'll make a game drive. Photos will follow ...

Well I hope you had your fun with my snake experience

Vanessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment