Japanese, Japanese .. I've just made to write more often ...
Yesterday I did the first time since I've been in Africa, slept until 9:30! Jubeeeeeellll !!!!! So I have a looooong unhealthy sleep here .... late into the bed 5 clock ..... awake early to bed 5 clock awake ...
once, I had to get up at 6:30 today (it was also right, because just outside my window is ne "Fontaine" (pond?) And a few frogs have a celebrated party ... has at least angehoert Sun ..)
Whatever ....
So we went to Meyerton. My host parents have as a business and somehow there is what broke. On the way we made a short stop in Sharpsville ... na? Na? who knows what happened there .... you can read their times yes .....
Once in Meyerton .... not much going on and I have not really understood what they've just made ...
Danach sind wir zu einem Drogeriemarkt gefahren, um meiner Gastschwester speziales Make up zu kaufen....Essence...bekommt man in Deutschland fuer 2,50 Euro und hier kostet es 8 Euro....
Und daaaaannnnnn ist etwas unfassbares passiert.....
Wir waren auf dem Highway und wurden von der Polizei angehalten. Meine Gastmutter neigt dazu wirklich jedem zu erzaehlen, dass ich aus Deutschland bin und bei ihr wohne und das ich jetzt ihre Tochter bin..... . Das wurde mir zum Verhaengnis....Der liebe Herr wollte meinen Reisepass haben...Mist! Den schleppe ich natuerlich nicht ueberall mit...ich habe viel zu viel Angst, dass der mir geklaut wird....Aber jetzt komms : Ich hatte nur meinen Schuelerausweis aus der fuenften Klasse dabei....und even the identity card had expired .... but the police officer has accepted it for a full passport ... you gotta get you even imagine .... police check Schuelerausweis ... ... Okay ... go More .... that was funny .... Well ... this is Africa ..
At lunch, I erzeahlt my host father Johan, what you can do for great things on Ebay and now he wants to do with me a big business out of it ... if he thinks ...
This was the first time something
Goer Middag
Vanessa
0 comments:
Post a Comment