This morning we had to get up at 5:30 hours. My roommate and I slept through first and then was awake at 7:00 hours. We had breakfast for half an hour to pack up our things time, and to go on the bus. I'm simply a bread smeared and ate it on the bus. At 7:00 we sat on the bus. I had to get out again to leave the Zimmerschluessrl. I then noticed that two guys (Spain and Belgium) sleep in our group still. Well, I've been awake and then told the rest modest. After a delay of five minutes we were finally able to start. The "Bus" with which we ride is to sit actually a converted truck with many. Comfortable it is ... After
have about 150km and two hours we made a first stop in Witbank ..
After another 200KM and three hours, we have made break in a village. It was about 11 or 12 clock and I was super hungry (since I'm there gewoent oatmeal to eat and no toast). So I got myself in such a sandwich a sandwich stall the perceived three hours ordered have used the order to make this done. Unfortunately, I have the box with Simply place the sandwich in my bag and had to find that the sandwich has poured into my pocket. Camera wet, wet cell phone (from the dressing) and the remaining wet.
After another hour and breaks went my camera broken. Super. After the three-hundredth
have break we made a stop in canyons. Suuuuper nice. Waterfalls, rivers ...
After another break, we were the third largest canyon in the world. Again, the nature, breathtaking.
Finally after 12 hours of driving we arrived in Kruegernationalpark. It is soooo hot .. Man sitting in his sweat and bathe in his sweat. We sleep in tents. Tents with shower and all the trimmings. Pool, and a view of giraffes and zebras.
The whole day was pretty tiring, but now we are finally here and will remain, even for three days!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment