Saturday, January 1, 2011

Free N-gauge Card Models

Tourstart Erster Tag

Clock At 12 we went to Johannesburg. My host parents have actually stopped me only. 13:15 h I'm the first there is. To 15:30 was finally a well known face-Kim from Germany. At 16:00 came as the group from Pretoria, and finally was then Tabea. Tabeas sister was together with my brother in the States and we get along very well. We have exchanged until about 19:00 h, to experience. It is good to know (really bad), that six persons at least five families have changed and I Everyone here hates you guarantee AFS South Africa ... . At 19:00 h then the groups from Cape Town and Durban have come. Finally, there was food. Lasangnie and salad. Then we had a short meeting. Tomorrow we will go on Kruegernationalpark, for three days and the day starts at 5:00 h. After that, everyone has distributed in groups, sharing experiences again. Now, I sit at 22:58 showered fresh in my bed. Oh, I forgot to mention, here it looks damn (yes dad, damn) good! On the whole we did not do much, but it was very beautiful to look the other exchange students again!

Vanessa
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment