Saturday, December 18, 2010

Large Poconos Prom Houses

Loewenpark








Yesterday I was with my host family in a Lion Park. The park is located just outside Parys. First we went to white lions, the lions face extinction and there are only a few hundred in Africa. Then we went to the normal African lions. They have about 20 lions and we were allowed to stroke also (we had to our hands pressed against the fence). One thing I must say yes sometimes make pretty laaaaauuuuteeee noises, I would have not thought of. They have also wild boar, hyenas and Rooikat. After we stroked the lions jaben we went on a game drive (Game Drive: You sit in a jeep and can see rhinos, giraffes and zebras). Well seen, we had nothing, but it has enjoyed repays the landscape. And now comes the best: We played with baby lions. Like little kitty cats soooooo sueeeessss!! The whole took a good 6 hours and I'm a fat sunburn captured .... That was a nice day seeeeeehr just as always days like these are to be finished soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment