Monday, October 4, 2010

Weird Growth In Dogs Mouth

Tanja Buelter # 70

The season is over and it was not all our old and new rookies now presented. This will be remedied in the near future.



Name:
Tanja Buelter, born Raabe

Nickname:
Tanja-New

Birthday:
02/20/1980

Occupation: Accountant


game number:
# 70

Position:
DL / OL

Football since when:
March 2010

Why: Because I
since I have a child Quarterback Princess (1983) saw the sport was good .... Only in my home (Rheine [NRW]), there was no opportunity to try it. Recently, there's also a men's football team. Since January, I am living in Hamburg and since then has offered once that finally a try!
And it helps to know nice people here also to learn and get connected!

Other hobbies:
football, jogging, swimming, and my cats (Pepe & Lucy)

Lieblingszitat/-weisheit: 
Wir sollten manchmal einfach das tun, was uns glücklich macht,
und nicht das war vielleicht am besten ist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment